What are small stones?

What are Small Stones?

Small stones are an observed moment,
written down. My small stones were initially inspired by the River of Stones
project each January, which sees hundreds of people observing a moment or
experience in their day and writing it down for the month. They can then be
shared on blogs, Facebook, Twitter or just written in a notebook, on a pebble,
the loo roll... To find out more about the flow of this simple movement to bring
more presence and awareness into our lives, check out the following link:
http://www.writingourwayhome.com/p/small-stones.html



Sunday, January 6, 2013

Small stone #6

She moves to be next to me
each time I move.
Needing to feel her body
in contact with mine.
I reach to touch my hand,
stroke her soft warm belly.
She stretches a leg and sighs.
I never get over this -
how simple yet incredible,
and ultimately how unimportant
the difference in our species.
And how purely
Love can be shared.



No comments:

Post a Comment